Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Great Friend

This week my parents went out of town and I, of course, had to work. So I needed to find someone to watch the kiddos. :(  I always think of the same person. She's our primary president and neighbor. She's got a little girl that is Kyler's age and 2 boys. They play well together. She's always so willing to help me when I'm in need. She's been taking such great care of my kids that Kamaryn doesn't want to come home when I go to pick them up after work. It's so hard being a working mom but like I told her in my thank you note... it's because of wonderful people like her that it's even possible!  I hope she knows how very much I appreciate her help and her willingness and kindness. And to top it off she called later tonight to let me know that she was worried about me. I had expressed some sadness I guess you'd call it and she is so incredibly sensitive to the spirit that she called to make sure I was alright. I wish I had more time to spend talking with her. Maybe I'll have to make some.

Thanks so much Julie! You are a true friend!

0 comments: