Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Living my dreams again

I am no longer a working mother! Yay! I have my Benjamin to thank for that. He wants me to be able to stay at home with the kids and for that I am so very grateful! I had my last day of work on May 13 and have LOVED the last two days! It's been so nice to be able to get the kids ready for school without worrying about getting myself ready at the same time. I have free time and time to do some projects and start packing up things to be ready to move things a month from tomorrow. Also a month from tomorrow will be Kyler's baptism! I cannot believe that my baby is turning 8! He is ready though. He has such faith for one so young and he helps me learn more about faith and prayer most every day. Thank goodness for love, dreams, faith, and the gospel!

0 comments: